This is to inform users how AdinkraScrolls collects and processes your personal information through AdinkraScrolls website, devices, products, and services, online and physical stores. By using AdinkraScrolls services, you are consenting to the practices described in this privacy notice.
What Personal Information About Customers Does AdinkraScrolls Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Types of Information We Collect:
- Information you give us: we receive and store any information you provide in relation to AdinkraScrolls services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our services.
- Automatic information: we automatically collect and store certain types of Information about your use of AdinkraScrolls, including information about your interaction with content services available through AdinkraScrolls. We use ‘Cookies’ and unique identifiers, and we may obtain other information when your web browser or device accesses AdinkraScrolls services.
- Information from other sources: we might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
For What Purpose Does AdinkraScrolls Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop and improve the products and services we offer our customers. These include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services: we use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot and improve AdinkraScrolls services: we use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors and improve the usability and effectiveness of AdinkraScrolls services.
- Recommendations and personalization: we use your personal information to recommend features, products and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences and personalize your experience with AdinkraScrolls.
- Comply with legal obligations: in certain cases we may use your personal information to comply with laws. For example, we collect from sellers bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you: we use your information to be able to communicate with you via other channels (emails, phone calls)
- Advertising: we use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products and services you might be interested in. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud prevention: we use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, seller or buyers.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does AdinkraScrolls Share Your Personal Information?
Your personal information are confidential. For this reason we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We share customers’ personal information only as described below.
- Transactions involving third parties: we make available to you services, products, applications, or skills, provided by third parties for use on or through AdinkraScrolls services. For example, you can order products from third parties through our store. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customers’ personal information related to specific transactions with the third party.
- Protection of AdinkraScrolls and others: in cases where we may have to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions, and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of AdinkraScrolls, our users or others, we may release account or personal details. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than the reasons given above, you will receive notice when your personal information might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
In designing our system, your security and privacy were top priority.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCIDSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
- Be sure to sign off when using a shared computer.
What About Advertising?
- Third party advertisers and links to other websites: AdinkraScrolls services may include third party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content/services.
- Use of third party advertising services: we provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant ads. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead we use an advertising identifier, like a cookie or a device identifier.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, GAW membership, purchase history.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many AdinkraScrolls services.
- You can add or update certain personal information. When you add or update information we usually keep a prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive emails or other communications from us, please send us an email telling us not to.
- If you are a seller, you can add or update certain information.
Are Children Allowed To Use AdinkraScrolls Services?
A person under 18 may only use AdinkraScrolls services with the supervision of an adult, a parent or a guardian.
Information You Give Us When You Use AdinkraScrolls Services
You provide information to us when you:
- Search or shop for products or services in our store;
- Add or remove an item from your cart or place an order through or use of AdinkraScrolls services.
- Provide information on your profile or your account
- Offer your product or service on AdinkraScrolls
- Communicate with us by phone, email or otherwise
- Complete a questionnaire, a support ticket or a contest entry form.
- Participate in discussion boards or other community features.
- Provide reviews
As a result of those actions you might supply us with information such as:
- Identifying information such as your name, address, and phone numbers
- Payment information
- Your age
- Your location information
- Your IP address
- Content of reviews and emails to us
- Personal description and photograph in your profile
- Corporate and financial information
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet
- Login, email address, and password
- The location of your device or computer
- Content interaction information including information about your internet service provider
- Device metrics, such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data and any errors or event failures
- Version and time zone settings
- The full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click stream to, through, and from our websites including date and time, products and content you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information.
- Phone numbers used to call our customer service number
Information From Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
- Updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records or deliver your next purchase or communication more easily
- Search results and links, including paid listings (sponsored links)
- Credit history information from credit bureaus which we use to help prevent and detect fraud.
Information You Can Access
- Status of recent orders
- Your complete order history
- Personally identifiable information
- Payment settings
- Email notification settings
- Recommendations and the products you recently viewed that are the basis for the recommendations
- Content that you recently viewed
- Your profile
- If you are a seller you can access your account and other information, and adjust your communications preferences.